Defensive Carbine Course
The Defensive Carbine Course will teach you the mindset and skills necessary for you to be proficient at tactical, combat, and close quarters shooting.
The Defensive Carbine Course Covers:
- Safe and proper handling of the weapon system.
- Shooting from cover.
- Shooting while moving
- How to perform proper magazine changes.
- Execute quick and efficient malfunction corrections.
- How to choose and properly mount optics and accessories to the weapon system.
- Establishing a proper zero of the weapon system
- Proper Defensive/Combat marksmanship fundamentals.
- This Course is open to beginners and experienced shooters alike.
- A semi-automatic Carbine with a minimum of 2 magazines.
- A functional sling.
- A magazine carrier that mounts to a belt or a load bearing vest (LBV).
- Ear and eye protection.
- A minimum of 300 rounds of ammunition.